Canines With a Cause is excited to let our friends know about a way you can support our programs while you are doing something you probably already do—Shop Online!
Just in time to order something Special for Mother’s Day, shop thousands of online stores, names you already know and love! From gifts, sports, pet supplies, Nordstrom’s, office supplies, travel, even REI is a partner!
This is a fabulous program which a percentage of your purchases benefits CWAC and YOU get cash back for your purchases and from referrals. No gimmicks, no hoops to jump through just sign up and start shopping as usual. Don’t forget to check out the ‘Keep It Local’ too!
Please take a look and share with your friends, who doesn’t like Cash Back?
Canines With a Cause is announcing an exciting new fundraising program. We now have our own URL featuring thousands of partner stores like Pet Smart, Whole Foods, Best Buy, Cabela’s, Delta Airlines, Netflix, Bed Bath & Beyond. Members may also sign up for ‘Keep It Local’ and expand their sales as a local partner.
Members shop online, similar to Amazon, and Canines With a Cause members get CASH BACK!
- Members earn up to 55% Cash Back on qualified purchases
- Earn .05% CASH BACK on the purchases of everyone you refer to our branded URL
- Convenient online shopping
- Go to www.shop.com/cwac
- Register as a preferred customer
- Click ‘Sign In’ in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘No, I Am A New Customer’ option
- Follow the prompts
- Earn up to 55% on qualified purchase
- Use the search box at the top of the screen to find a specific item. Create a shopping list-go to ‘MY Lists’ under your name.
- Use Shop partners to find a specific store like REI, Nordstrom, Whole Foods
- Use ‘Hot Deals’ to find special deals and coupons to save more.
- Look for the CASH BACK icon to find out how much cash back you’ll earn.
Call Toll Free 855-533-1776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Canines With a Cause Salt Lake City, Utah is a registered 501 (c)(3) Non Profit Organization Rescuing homeless and abandoned shelter dogs, training military Veterans with PTSD or other psychiatric disabilities to train their own service and assistance dogs and providing female prison inmates an opportunity to apply basic dog training skills to the dogs recently rescued. Saving Three Lives!