Skip to main content
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Giving Tree Festival Park City Utah

November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - November 28, 2015 @ 8:00 pm

cwac tree 1 cwac tree 2 CWAC tree 3 The Giving Tree-Logo-Color

Come Join The Festival!

It’s not Black Friday it’s Festive Friday! This amazing Holiday Tree can be yours!

Have a wonderful dinner in a relaxed and fun atmosphere and support Canines With A Cause! You can bid on the gorgeous tree display put together by our amazing volunteers, Board Of Directors and the fabulous, famous and festive Russ Isenburg and our major sponsor Steve’s Real Food For Dogs!

The Giving Tree Festival is a live auction of beautifully-designed holiday trees. Park City Rotary Club has invited Summit County non-profit organizations to design and decorate a tree or other holiday-themed item. Each non-profit will receive 90% of the funds raised by its tree. The remaining 10% will be divided between a people’s choice award and the cost of the event.

On Friday the 27th, there will be a preview open to the community from noon until 5pm. Santa will be there as well as festive food and music.

Doors open at 6pm on Saturday the 28th for the live auction event. Dinner will be served at 7pm, auction begins at 7:30. Tickets are priced at $50.

The event will be held at the National Ability Center Barn, 1000 Ability Center Way, Park City, Utah.

All proceeds from the Canines With a Cause tree, A Bark City Holiday, will support our life-saving programs.


November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 pm
November 28, 2015 @ 8:00 pm
Event Category: